Новости Центра Изучения Эзотерического Наследия и Развития Сознания - www.esoteric4u.com
    • Мы разместили новую вводную статью на главной странице нашего сайта.
      В которой отображено наше текущие восприятие и отношение к вопросам Философии Эзотерики, происходящему в современном Социальном мире, а также смыслу и цели человеческой жизни в этом мире.

• Обращение за помощью в группу "Практического Эзотерического Целительства в канале Рейки" под руководством Оракул. Подробности здесь.

• Беседа на тему "Договор Проекта и Философия Эзотерики". В Центре направлением Развития Сознания, Модели Мира, Исследований Древних Текстов занимается - Философ. Для того чтобы побеседовать с Философом, пишите на нашу почту, с темой письма "Беседа с Философом".

• 2020 год. На сайте открыт новый раздел в Меню "Эзотерическое Наследие": Философия Эзотерики - Договор "Утраченного Завета", наши материалы с 2020
      На данный момент, в это разделе мы выкладываем актуальные материалы с нашего форума, называя их "Главами" без определенного порядка, которые в последствии могут быть объединены в новую книгу посвященную теме раздела.

• По всем возникающим вопросам, в том числе по нашим исследованиям, можно писать на почту Мастеров Центра: esoterica4u@gmail.com

Elhaz's Way

Философ
    Продвинутый пользователь
    Контактная информация:

Re: Elhaz's Way

#16 Сообщение Философ » Чт июн 25, 2020 9:01 am

Monroe's training programs are designed to enable a person to achieve concrete results in a long and hard work.
    Like any other practice - Monroe's techniques are part of his Agreement, his Other Worldview.

In order to be included in this Agreement, it is necessary to get acquainted with the books of Monroe and with the work of the Monroe Institute - to tune in to this Agreement, to this Worldview.

It is possible that you do not need all this and you are completely satisfied with your Healing.

Just do not confuse the ability to psychic, healing, or anything else, for example, to the collection of butterflies - with the Spiritual Development of personality.
    Spiritual Development involves the consistent development of all The Bodies - from the lowest - of the Physical Body.

Therefore, the Developing Personality should monitor his health, lead a satisfying sex life, have an adequate partner, get an education, make a career in society, and at the same time, engage in self-development ...

Then, by the age of 40-50, such, developed in all the lower bodies of the Personality, will be able to begin a deeper immersion in the Spiritual Worlds.

But if a person from an early age considers himself something outstanding and is not ready, or is not able to work hard and seriously on his own development of all bodies, then by 40-50 years he becomes a siner and is not capable of anything but empty chatter, self-congratulation and lamentation of bitter fate...

Elhaz
    Новичок
    Контактная информация:

#17 Сообщение Elhaz » Пн июн 29, 2020 7:02 am

Ah,you added a little bit more to the post. Yeah, it would lead to something terrible to mess around and not seek to correct myself. For me it's hard to hide from what needs correcting, or at least it feels that way, yet something big has been hiding anyway, the fact that I have been letting my emotions run me instead of my mind.

Maybe all along I could have and should have been satisfied with my healing since I'm capable of doing something real, but it helps to be in contact with people who have already succeeded and have mature personalities that may bring the shadow side forward but don't humor it in any way once it's up front.

It seems that is consistently the effect here, with you- painful, then it helps, sometimes very painful, but always, it helps actually move forward and understand better.

I appreciate that.

Elhaz
    Новичок
    Контактная информация:

#18 Сообщение Elhaz » Чт май 05, 2022 2:32 am

Two years already since I last posted. I see there are a lot of views on this, I wonder if the number is truly so high. Much has changed. I had been really struggling with my health, so much so that I wasn't able to do Osho's dynamic meditation for chakras. Intuitively I knew I shouldn't be trying to astral project yet either. So at this point I moved on from here and I tried to figure it out myself. I suppose that this is natural for a person with an elfic monad- my path and intuition may tend to differ a lot since my assemblage point has been loosened for a long time.

Events lined up in life and I got a hair tissue mineral analysis test and I found out the reason for the health struggle.. Due to some personality tendencies, life situations I have experienced, bad luck, substance use, and mistakes with diet and nutritional supplements, I was truly in a very bad state, bordering on the development of all manner of diseases. About as bad as this sort of test can display. Definitely bad enough to warrant feeling like standing is a lot of exertion.

I was still too scattered mentally and spiritually to do much about this until I went through several rituals, a meeting with death and a dedication through death. Then I became much more focused on what is important for me to do. I quit nicotine and other things I was taking to keep going. Since then, 03/21, I have been spending most of my time every day restoring my health, with a targeted supplement program, coffee enemas, red lamp sauna therapy, eating 9 cups of cooked vegetables a day, complete celibacy (semen retention), and at least an hour of pulling energy downward through my body, which is an exercise intended to nourish all of the chakras. The program is something which garners high quality results if lots of hard work is applied. So it's good I found something like this which is appropriate and have been able to do it.

The health of all chakras has at least improved according to the project agreement as I remember it- along Swadisthan healthier relationships have appeared although non sexual, along Manipura, I have graduated holistic school and am beginning to plan a business, etc, perhaps these friendships and improved family relationships qualify as an improved body of Anahata.. I think my mind could be clearer, a bit lacking maybe there.. in general the improvements in centering, overall energy are huge. I feel much better.

But my health overall will likely still take several years more to fully restore and maybe about a year more to be more normal. I have a bit of money and can stay home and attend to that. I will go in for surgery soon for my left hand unless I find another solution..

Other than this, my questions about life are definitely beginning to become more philosophical. The environment where I live is very harsh and low vibrational (Southern California), Resonates at maybe low Manipura.. I am very different now, too- less bright eyed and bushy tailed, I am much clearer in myself. Many others seem misguided or asleep. I am able to form fairly satisfying relationships with women (as friends for right now) on the basis of qualities like communication, healthy personality, interests however which is a good sign I am not becoming too different too fast.. I am beginning to see how increased wisdom and development brings sorrow though.

The question is beginning to arise, all these things, business, perhaps a relationship- why must I do all of that and how must it be, what qualities will I thrive around- as a matter of finding important intrinsic motivation. As one example I have learned through restraining my sexual impulse that this energy can likely do some amazing things with the right partner and used the right way, so the way relationships are 'normally' done needs to itself be reconsidered.

I will also share that I was in a relationship for a little while last year, she was a traditional Yoruba shaman, but her worldview was very strong and in conflict with mine and it damaged me. The energetic interaction between us was powerful and interesting but overall not positive in the end. I am definitely seeing, in this way and in many others how energy is lost if the assemblage point is pushed off its place. I feel a sense of struggle not having my own clear and strong worldview.

For example, I don't find my nutritional program, which is actually called a Development program-it is a diet, lifestyle, and procedures for spiritual development- to be somehow enough for me. I am definitely interested in more intensive and specific magical activities. So I spent some time studying with a South Indian Tamil group, but found them to be in conflict with me in subtle ways, too. But I felt more engaged, less bored, too, when working with them. It may be that my development program is more of a solid foundational thing. Or maybe the boredom is the problem..

Perhaps that is why I feel the urge to drop in here, now. I am still not sure if there will be conflict so I will be trying to guard my world view or at least be mindful of this impact. I am not sure that I even need anything. I am acting on a sort of spiritual nudge, an intuition. I am not sure what else to say so please forgive my shabby presentation and lack of clear intention in coming here, if you can- I will just post.

Elhaz
    Последний раз редактировалось Elhaz Чт май 05, 2022 5:27 am, всего редактировалось 5 раз.

Elhaz
    Новичок
    Контактная информация:

#19 Сообщение Elhaz » Чт май 05, 2022 3:19 am

In continuation for the post above
    Философ писал(а):
    Чт июн 25, 2020 9:01 am
    Monroe's training programs are designed to enable a person to achieve concrete results in a long and hard work.
    Like any other practice - Monroe's techniques are part of his Agreement, his Other Worldview.

In order to be included in this Agreement, it is necessary to get acquainted with the books of Monroe and with the work of the Monroe Institute - to tune in to this Agreement, to this Worldview.

It is possible that you do not need all this and you are completely satisfied with your Healing.

Just do not confuse the ability to psychic, healing, or anything else, for example, to the collection of butterflies - with the Spiritual Development of personality.
    Spiritual Development involves the consistent development of all The Bodies - from the lowest - of the Physical Body.

Therefore, the Developing Personality should monitor his health, lead a satisfying sex life, have an adequate partner, get an education, make a career in society, and at the same time, engage in self-development ...

Then, by the age of 40-50, such, developed in all the lower bodies of the Personality, will be able to begin a deeper immersion in the Spiritual Worlds.

But if a person from an early age considers himself something outstanding and is not ready, or is not able to work hard and seriously on his own development of all bodies, then by 40-50 years he becomes a siner and is not capable of anything but empty chatter, self-congratulation and lamentation of bitter fate...
    Looks like this is very relevant and I sort of managed to luckily catch a footing with the rituals and begin to work on this development of the lower bodies - not be so enamored with psychic activity and seeing energy. I had been feeling quite disappointed that the fun has reduced of seeing and manipulating chakras- perhaps this is exactly what is appropriate for me for now, since the lowest body itself is in such bad condition that it needs much work. I was very excited by such things before and people liked it my excitement and thus it was a potential social advantage too. But perhaps that wasn't very sustainable.

Elhaz
    Новичок
    Контактная информация:

#20 Сообщение Elhaz » Чт май 05, 2022 5:22 pm

Reading around and re-familiarizing myself on the forums here. I hope everyone is well by the way, with what's going on in the world..

Looking at how the project agreement works and particularly the reiki agreement. This might be something I can read and learn about and gain use from. Since I am mainly working on the physical level now, although the nutritional program is something special, causing the slow removal of blocks, traumas, distortions in and of itself on higher levels they do endorse the use of reiki if done correctly.. and if I can regain a state of health more quickly all the better for development of the next bodies. It looks like perhaps my current beliefs may be limiting the speed of my healing somewhat. I ran into many occasions of being able to do miraculous and fast healing for others and virtually nothing in terms of what I actually need for myself so maybe that's why.

I am questioning if I ever really had use of reiki or not, based on the reports of the group. I am thinking I did but without a great fixation of the assemblage point and now with less use it's even less. There was a better fixation on Reiki Yggdrasil.

Overall still struggling to explain why I am coming back here exactly other than what is more clear to me- to look back at where I was and how far I have managed to come and evaluate how well I have done, feeling and comparing myself with the energies that are here and our previous exchanges. I will continue to read.

Ответить